YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Saturday, July 7, 2007

It was Ikhwancalifornia Dreams

Hi Guys,
Try to do some new stuff here... it was a brand new day for me.. Because Today is my brother birthday 07/07/07... What a beautiful combination... 
I've been in Semester 3 now!!
What a big rush for me actually to further my study in Medical things... leave all my beloved friends in the University... UiTM Arau... I just finished my only inital semester and 6 weeks of field training... Thanks for everything... i learnt a lot... i means, the meaning of life... the way for me to grown up.. After SPM 2004... i further my half way studies in Lower Six in Physics Science Stream... I Love Mathematics and Chemistry lot!!! then the school had decided to appoint me as the Head of Student for Upper Six... I refuse to accept it as i'm not good enough... till then i just follow my other friends to the University.. forget my dream in Physics...
haha...
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grb it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it..
-I LOVE YOU (people who inspire me)-
but I 'm not your lover.
I care for you,
but I'm not from your family,
I'm ready to share your pain, 
but not blood relation.
I wanna be your true... friend!!!
A True Friend:
Scolds like a DAD..
Cares like a MUM..
Irritates like a BROTHER...
Teases like a SISTER..
And loves you more than a LOVER...

"Love is not to forget but to forgive, not to see but to understand, not to her but to listen, not to let go but to HOLD ON!!!
Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love. Find a person, who calls you handsome instead of hot.
Who calls you back when you hang up on. Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the one who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who hold your hand in front of his/her friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he/she cares about you and how lucky he/she is to have you.
Last but not least:-
Kadangkala perkara tercantik dan terbaek di dunia tidak boleh dilihat atau dipegang. Namun begitu.. ia boleh dirasai dalam hati"
Bisikku pada sekalian alam... aku perlukan kalian.. untuk menempuh hari yang mendatang :-)
Akhlak dan perilaku seorang kawan akan mempengaruhi akhlak dan perilaku kawannya. Seorang kawan yang jujur, berseri wajahnya, tenang jiwanya,optimis dalam hidup - sifat sifat positif ini boleh menular kepada kawannya.

In The Name Of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful, I Officially launched this weblog... 
Till meet you then, adios!!

No comments: