YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dave Days Promo...

Hi world I am Dave Days. I started making videos in my basement during late summer nights when I had nothing better, and probably worse summer teenager things to do, like hang out with girls while drinking drugs (word!). My first videos were just me making fun of other people on YouTube because, lets be real, who makes videos on YouTube?! L-M-A-O! After those first videos I began "making videos on YouTube". Don't tell my friends. My videos mainly center around music, whether it be a cover, original, parody, or something completely random. From making fun of other YouTubers, to singing about dating Miley Cyrus, or getting lost in Ikea, I now have over 130,000,000 views and over 700,000 subscribers (I know the numbers are right above this section but I wanted to say it and look extra cool alright?). I'm currently working on original music and more YouTube vids. So yeah, subscribe to me and we'll take over the internet together! Scroll up.. orangish, yellow button the left KTHXBYE. HAH just kidding I hate it when people say that.. the KTHXBYE part. Okay thanks bye.

Biz Only Contact:
contact (@) davedays.com
Label Type:
Unsigned
Hometown:
Outside of Philly
Country:
United States
Hobbies:
Music, recording, outer space, internet stuff, buddin around w/ frends!, making things awkward
Albums:

More, More, More!  
iTunes
Twitter
MySpace 
Facebook
Blog TV
Dailybooth
MySpace 
DFTBA

Hit me up: (484) 638-6777 

AIM: greentshirtboi
Management/Booking: 
Avery Andon | Andon Artists, LLC
avery@andonartists.com

Dave Days Inc.
contact@davedays.com

No comments: