YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome Back Guys



Hey Guys... happy to see you again... i don't know exactly what happen to me in past couple of months... almost half a year i did not really active in blogging... haha.. but i'm still active with my fb... almost everday i spend my time on it for at least 2-3 hours... chat.. message n doin' some stupid stuffs.. haha... you know what i means.... So,what else i'm gonna say here... Welcome... welcome to Ilyria...  i know you like black charcoal n red apple, Sebastian Hastings... seriously how old are you??

correction:-
Welcome to neway Ikhwancalifornia n enjoy the stuffs i write on its wall...
I'll write n post... n one more thing... my friends n i made a resolution... a 9 months & 10 days resolution.. it's not about to hav a baby or what coz i'm single.. but more to self improvement... so, cho..n have some sunburn...

No comments: