YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MTV WORLD STAGE 2010 N CUCI THE MUSICAL 2


A lil bit upset for me coz i can't attend this 2010 MTV World Stage in Sunway Lagoon.. the same situation which happen in the last year MTV.. Thanks to Fly.fm for giving a lot of information 'bout this MTV... Ish..ish... can't make it myself for dats... I've the ticket but no transportation... one more COZ...

Free Graphics
BUNKFACE


TOKIO HOTEL


KATY PERRY


WONDER GIRLS

Its date clash with 31st July 2010 Istana Budaya :- CUCI THE MUSICAL 2 (8.30pm). We bought the ticket for dats theatre earlier from MTV do! so instead going to MTV, i choose for Istana.. yea!! i already promise with my friends... There, i bought a mouse pad and tag as souveniers for photography with artist reason.. A lil bit upset for me once again coz i did'nt wear proper clothing.. Just because i'm not wearing shoes, i'm totally not allowed go inside the Hall... so, i just back off and step back.. It was a rainy night  with no taxi at all... I walk away till i reach Bernama TV.. then i got my friend pick me up there.. 

The lessons dats i learnt from dats night is i must wearing shoes at all time when i'm going out and never wear a sandal except when you're in the beach!!! 

CTM2 Line up:- 
Hans Isaac, Afdlin Shauki, Awie, Nabil, Vanidah Imran, Jaclyn Victor and Harith Iskander

No comments: