YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HEY YOU!!!

Beyond Expectation!!!

I'm not supposed to be here... what else i should say.... For my entire life... this is a big confusion that i had to face.. just forget about Illuminati and seven fuckin' peguins who try to conquer the land world with their happy feet from Antartica
OMG..

Let me explain:-
First-
Eurm.... i totally did'nt understand for every single word i wrote here...Nay!!!! Just Wake Me Up When September Ends...LOL
Playmates:-the meerkat and the big cat a.k.a Lion
Second-
I'm just realized that :- Whoa, look at that, a year passed by from my first enrolment to this "LOVELY" workplace... they are liar... a big liar.... November will be a month of disaster... they're totally monster.. And me just an experimental test tube.. not me.. i means 'we'.. No more extra money... and you will work like you're gonna build an End Of Time Pyramid (PAZ-Piramid Akhir Zaman)... so, let me be a striper.. a pool dancer... haha.. Nope2x... it's Haram.. Haram?? are you kiddin' me... Yeah i knows how religiously you're... and how bad i am.. and how good you sacks people... Ooo for the sake of your fuckin' bosses... and dats not to be counted as haram or sins.. Xcelly who are you? 

Third-
this year Raya is not a Happy Raya for me... not becoz i'm working on dats days but... eurm i don't know... Out of my conscience...

Fourth-
A Cereal Killer Serial Killer... Murderer... a bloody fuckin' stupid lawyer really made me sick.... what  happen to this country.... A centre of world Multi Resident Evils??? no wonder 'MALAY"sia is not on the top of their own country... Just forget about Kuan Yew said.. Kuan Yew?? who's him.. 

Fifth-
Gomenasai for everything.... i totally did'nt understand for every single word i wrote here... i try to live my simple life.. simply be myself... the new of me!!!!

No comments: