YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Monday, July 5, 2010

INCORRECT PASSWORD ???

Hello Guys...

First Of All : HAPPY BELATED JULY 04TH
This is my second time bloggin' in my workplace... shhhh!!! after my first post on July 01st, i can't completely sign in to my blogger account...
it's always came out "incorrect password" or whatsoever...
n then i'm thinkin' " Oh no my account possibly being suspended "..
then the day after, i called my senior and ask him... He simply said gmail account for blog going crazy for a while...
so this mornin' i try to log in...
O' God, thanks... i did...
Fuh... how come i forgot my own password since this password i used for entirely 2 years ago.. now here i come... hehe..
Dats night (the day of password problem) i'm thinkin' to post 'bout World Cup Match between Germany and Argentina, Spain and Uruguay... Germany scored 4:0.. I saw a struggle fight of Argentina...
On previous hours on dats day... we're went to Zaira n Fairuz weddin' in Puchong...congratulation to dats couple. 
Then, Intan's house met her parent... Sunway Pyramid.. hehe.. my first time there.. shoppin' until we're runnin' out of the time...

This extraordinary image captures the moment a bolt of lightning cracks beneath a rainbow as the setting sun turns the sky salmon pink in Kuala Lumpur.


This is what we saw in our ride... a rainbow
First headed to Dataran for dats WC match... full... no parkin'.. Oh July 03rd.. there is a concert there..
i got my concert pass in Dataran but i'm not gonna goin' there.. ish...
Finally we decided to Uptown Danau Kota.... watched dats match... Fuh.. absolutely awesome..
I reached home at 2am... the day after, i'm on duty (oncall) 8am till 9pm... i wore Germany Jersey... a lil bit hipocrite maybe coz i'm the Red Fury supporter..
Spain 1:0.. so Spain will face Germany... urm... and Netherland will face Uruguay...
Which team on the final: UNPREDICTABLE 

XoXo
-Ikhwancalifornia-

No comments: