YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's All 'Bout Music :- Adam Lambert n Maher Zein







  • Adam Lambert rocksss!!! haha. btw I don't see the need for some people to gather and protest against him performing in Msia. Soooo lame and archaic... yeah he is gay, but people went to see him singing and to appreciate his music, not because he is gay.I understand their concern but Adam Lambert promised to behave decently so there should be nothing to worry about.. 16 songs in almost one and half hours.. phwuih~
    p/s :- enjoy his video clip-If i had you







    • Maher Zeins 'Tour Concert in Malaysia :- Save The Soul really opened my heart.. Among his songs in my hp right now is The Choosen Ones, Inshaallah,Hold My Hands, Alhamdulillah, Awaken, Open your eyes, For the rest of Mylife, Allahi Allah Kiya Karo,Always Be There n Palestine Will Be Free .... 

      Maher Zain I'm enjoying my time in Malaysia. Thank you for your love and support - a beautiful country with beautiful people :-)

    No comments: