YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Monday, October 4, 2010

PRAY.... EAT... LOVE (^."),,♥

Hey World.... it's Me again Ikhwankaizen Carl, the hidden meaning behind my surname CARL (Che Kar------->my father's name * A------>and * R------->Rahimah----->my mother's name * L-------> Love) Whatsoever happen family come first babe!!!

They said:" Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If You forgive us not and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, We shall certainly be lost". (The Height 7 verse 23 :THQ)


I'm kindly waver from my life mission... becoming sooo ignorance nowadays... Owh somebody please help me... i try my best to be discipline on 5 compulsary prayers.. it's seem hard to me... Lately, i try to understand my own living meat via inside of myself.. i read the meaning of The Holy Book... with the hope i'll change my perpective of life... 

The Best Part For A Strength October is I Sign In Myself  For Fitness First!!!


I'M NOT A PERFECT PERSON, RELIGIOUSLY NOT BUT I HAVE A FAITH.. I JUST SIMPLY BE MYSELF..

โดยประการต่าง ๆ ความสุข ความสวัสดีของข้าพเจ้าจะเกิดขึ้นได้ ต่อเมื่อบ้านเมืองของเรามีความเจริญมั่นคงเป็นปกติสุข

No comments: