YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Brother Of Hope FB Miracles

Hi guys,
Other story of me, i met with a guy on fb... he's so nice in the eyes of me... and i think to make him as my brother as i'm the oldest of my kind in the family.. i met him in the early  March 2010.. and he's the Kelantanese.. exactly like me.. previously i just his silent fb friend a.k.a stalker.. later i start to comment one of his picture album during Ramadhan.. 
Sad for me now bcoz he just deactivated his fb... 
i just keep wondering why... 
he's a good looking young guy and his life is being surrounded with nice friends... here is my message with him (not all to be revealed here):-
July 30, 2010 at 3:43am
i just wanna ask you a very simple question... where you spend your time on gymnasium... its fee... for first enrolment n monthly payment!!! training session?
July 30, 2010 at 11:38pm 
owh.. its all free...
one of my privilege for working to my company.
hotel's gym.
for staff & guest.
^_^
July 31, 2010 at 12:21am
owh!!!! best la kalo gitu dowh!!!! erm... how long you take to build what you're now?
July 31, 2010 at 1:23am 
hmmm.. ntah la.
depend pada usaha u la.
i pi sminggu skali je.
 July 31, 2010 at 1:29am
ooo... i tgk kawan i ni pegi gym pantang kalo free lps keje... tp badan dia still tak fit lagi... dah hampir setahun da kowt dia pegi.. tu la ingat nak pegi Sign in kat Fitness First KLCC je!! dekat dgn tmpat keje n rumah! i da tgk da website ****** Hotel tu... boleh tahan kreatif!!!! Abg Nik ni bukan jenis yg sombong kan!!!
July 31, 2010 at 7:41pm 
Ye ke? Cara dia xkena kot.. Haha.. Abg sombong la.. Tgh sombong la ni. Nampak x?
July 31, 2010 at 10:59pm
haha... mane ade nampak sombong!!!! nampak comel!!!! (^_")v
July 31, 2010 at 11:05pm 
haha.. lawak kan..
July 31, 2010 at 11:30pm
hahaha.... Abg Nick ni mmg kelakar habesh la.... tgh gelak sambil guling2x nii... alamak jatuh katilll.. kahkahkah.. u've sense of humour dowh!!
August 1, 2010 at 12:28am 
ye ke.?
kartun la kamu ni..
August 1, 2010 at 1:01am
abg Nick... you cheer up my day LOL :D
August 1, 2010 at 1:03am 
cool..
i like that.
at least i make u happy.
^_^
August 1, 2010 at 11:59pm
i'm happy you see ... seriously.. tersengih for the whole day (^_^)
Thanks Nick!!! sorry for tagging u without your permission.. won't do dats again!!
August 2, 2010 at 6:41pm 
hehe.. its ok..
small matter..
so have a gr8 day ya..
i demam...
not feeling well..
sorry i can't cheer up u today..
August 2, 2010 at 9:18pm
Nick... do take your pills n get a good rest!!!! Hoho.. a lil bit upset coz you can't cheer me up today :-( Kind miss your smile n messages :-) Semoga Cepat Sembuh!!!! Chaiyok2x..
August 3, 2010 at 11:16pm
already..
but only for a few medicine..
not for cough & flu.
its make me fall asleep.
haha...
August 3, 2010 at 11:34pm
Nick... i just fall asleep after i reach home... n guess what i've a nightmares... i wrote my nightmare storyline on my wall.... i'm pleased if u can read it!!! huhu... takut!!
August 4, 2010 at 10:19pm 
hehe.. tu perkara biasa..
benda2 halus mmg suka kacau time body kita lemah.
time kita xproper sleep.
next time basuh kaki pun dah kira ok..
tu yg i buat stiap kali i blk dr keluar rumah.
August 4, 2010 at 10:55pm
mekaseh Nick!!!! really appreciate it! selalu senyum erk!!!
August 6, 2010 at 8:41am 
ur welcome..
hehe..
August 14, 2010 at 11:03pm
Miss U :-(
August 14, 2010 at 11:45pm
so sweet...
just do something..
maybe its will help u.
 August 14, 2010 at 11:50pm
Haha.... may be you can cook for me.. hehe for the Buka Puasa.. :D
August 15, 2010 at 12:02am 
im not fasting lor..
n i hate cooking.
its not my type.
since i was on diet..
August 15, 2010 at 12:10am
Owh... ok.. keep on with your diet..
August 15, 2010 at 12:55am
sorry Nick.. i'm not suppossed to behave like dats.. my bad!
August 15, 2010 at 10:14am
lol.. no biggie lil bro...
its human being..
^_^


Time when he suddenly removed me from his friendlist.... Huhu... sedih giler mase tue...
August 20, 2010 at 11:10pm 
i dont like it..
no need to mention it...
no need to mention what kind of lyric i juz wrote down
at my status update.. i have my own reason for every
single of my action. I dont need u to named it coz its 
not such a quiz that u will got ur marks for ur right
answer.. if i do so, i do mean it.. pls dont ruin it coz i
hate it... so much.. and i mean it.. that why im juz remove u from my fren list. coz those
kind of people always make me sick and u r not the 1st person who treat me like this... please learn how to respect people feeling coz its not funny at all..
and i dont like it.. swear to god...
August 21, 2010 at 9:52am
Nick!!! first sorry for my late reply.. i'm working for the whole day yesterday and there is something went wrong with the messages in my workplace.. that why i did'nt reply your message.. Now i'm home...
Nick, Please Listen to My Explaination before you judge me,
"Nick, i'm really sorry... it's my bad..
i thought it was like your previous post when everybody can comment 'bout your status..
Maybe it's a small matter for me but big enough for you... I'm really sorry if whatever that i do really hurt and ruin yours..SWEAR TO GOD.. i did not mean it... really really do.. it's just simply come accross my mind when you wrote that lyrics... i never thought it can be too serius for you.. it's just simply come accross my mind when you wrote that lyrics...i never thought it can be too serious for you.. I might not as perfect as 4726 friends in your friendlist.. but i just want you know that i'm not a kind of people that u accused...it's really make me felt so guilty toward you... I just wish the best for you... i still remember your last message to me:-
LOL.. no biggie lil bro...
its human being..
^_^
Nick, Really Sorry Once Again.. this is my first time write a message to a stranger for appologise...
S.O.R.R.Y
August 21, 2010 at 1:55pm
So sweet.. Thanks pal.. ^_^
 August 21, 2010 at 7:45pm
Thanks Nick, i'm really appreciate it.. You make my day!!!
August 21, 2010 at 10:47pm
I'm sorry too..
i have a bad day yesterday.
gaduh dgn seseorg smpai putus xtgl apa pun.
dia yg buatkan abg ambil tindakan camtu..
so mmg not in mood at all..
have a nice day & great weekend.
 October 10, 2010 at 3:27am
Thanks Nick


Ikhwankaizen Carl®'s thoughts in voiceover: Really Juice
later: i just found he deleted all of his fb friends on the list except for 111 friends before he finally decided to deactivted his fb..... Nice to know you bro... hope to see you in person one day.... my pray for you is whatsoever happen, please be good to yourself...
now: i just found him back on fb with 188 friends.. should i add him back and notice him... hey i'm rite here.. pick me as your lil bro'..

TRULY
Your Virtual Friend
Ikhwankaizen Carl®
Blogging Off Hasta la Vista.. Adios!!

No comments: