YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Thursday, January 13, 2011

THE REAL ME...

Hi Guys,
I missed ikhwancalifornia so damn much... i really love to be here... i actually lose my faith to blog for Bintang Prius... it's like  not real me... i just felt guilty toward myself  for pretending be someone and i totally hate that... i'll blogging for Bintang Prius when i've a strength from above... haha... 

11/1/11 my department got a birthday celebration for its staffs... there are 7 of them. I ate a lot... on that day i ate breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince king and dinner like a beggar king.. my stomach was full. After work, me and Dastan went to SOGO for shopping, he's a kind of sophaholic but i'm not... haha... i just bought three new year low waist trunk and a yellow t-shirt.... my first yellow t-shirt ever!!! We actually left Hana and Myoko behind.. Went to Houz Depot looking for home decor..
12/1/11 Spent my time with Hana in AU2 after work... the main reason: buy a LED 32 inch TV for my room and my GNC supplement.. and you know what? i just bought 2 another fine t-shirt, a lab coat, shirt for Xafi's belated birthday this saturday night (the actual birthday is today with Ruben) and a flip flop... no TV at all... haha... since Hana was on duty at the night, i bought supper for her... but i missed chicken soup that i already paid...
13/1/11 Went to Pavilion with Nasa, Dastan and Myoko just after work... Watched The Rock ' Dwayne Johnson and a self made milionaire hitman who kills for fun, Oliver Jackson Cohen in FASTER. Love the storyline and forgiveness is the key of life.. hehe...
We just ate a dinner in Madam Kwan 30 minutes earlier and i paid nearly 10 bucks for a small teacup of Espresso... uuhh...
There's a lot you can do on here, If you like my post on THE REAL ME... feel free to leave a comment...i would love to know what you're thinking...TQ... mekaseh yer!!! -ikhwancalifornia

No comments: