YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Sunday, January 9, 2011

MY LUCKY STAR IS BINTANG PRIUS

Oh Hi Guys..
This is a Guy On Guys talking... my original post is on Bintang Prius.. why not have a safe landing there...

Last Dec 17th 2010 Friday is actually my birthday... not a real birthday... it's just a hegira birthday.. i were born on Muharram 11th according to Islamic Calendar.. Guess what eleven is my favourite figure... that is the main reason why i founded Bintang Prius... Bintang Prius were officially launced on January 01st 2011 at 11.11am after my Official Weblog has been through on the net for 2 years 1 months and 1 day... 
Why 11..
11 is my favourite number
Why Bintang.. 
Bintang is A Star and a star is what people are going to be.. thinking and wannabe... 
and why Prius... 
Prius's meaning is predecessor,former or ex... It's Allah's mysterious way of work... 

I just extracted this from the verses of the Holy Qur'an:

"Behold! Joseph said to his father: "O ' my father! i did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves to me!" 
Said (the father):" My (dear) little son! Relate not your vision to your brothers, lest they concoct a plot against you: for Satan is to man an avowed enemy!" 

I'm an insomaniac for the whole year of 2010, i count the stars instead of sheeps before sleep... perfectly sure not in the sky sebab itu kerja giler but only in my room... specifically on the wall...got eleven stars, moon and the sun.... they're glow in the dark... hope to dream an internal love... between me and him... The Creator Of Apple...

Why Apple? 
Do you remember the story about Zulaikha and Yusof..
With passion she desired him, tore his shirt from the back... and when ladies said in the city:

The wife of the (great) Aziz is seeking to seduce her slave from his (true) self: truly has he inspired her with violent love: we see she is evidently going astray."

Zulaikha heard of their malicious talk, she sent for them and prepared a banquet for them: she gave each of them a knife: and she said (to Joseph),
" Come out before them," 
When they saw him, they did extol him, and (in their amazement) cut their hands...

Bintang Prius was founded for my thoughts and reality life stories around me: Buaye Terumbu Karang (Nobody in nobodyland but of course  on the Earth)

Why Buaye Terumbu Karang (Crocodile Of Sea Corals)
the Real me before... and Terumbu Karang is the best moment i viewed in Snorkelling 
Bintang Prius is a place for me to express myself, this one is all about his personal growth, interests,passion, sharing, perspective and getting back up.Bintang Prius teached me to be modest, matured and courtesy young man. That why the main reason i'm here actually, blogging-
SKT
I hate so damn much about my SKT yesterday... sometimes i just thinking to stop being a nice young man... gotta to stop and said 'enough is enough'... Yeah we're living in such pathetic and fake world... Whatever it is... but i still got my inner small heart... my hati kecil said 
'don't ruined your life because of others... nothing valued for...' 
so i just followed my hati kecil coz my hati kecil never goes wrong... (AKU ADALAH AKU) i am what i am...
merujuk kepada ayat Taurat yang menjadi pegangan bangsa 'pilihan Allah' itu:
Firman Allah kepada Musa: "AKU ADALAH AKU." Lagi firman-Nya: "Beginilah kau katakan kepada orang Israel itu" (Keluaran 3:14) 
The biggest things i did'nt like about myself is i'm easily feeling badly when someone hurting my mood.. i know you really didn't want to see what happen next.. and the worst i don't know how to show my true emotion but don't worry i can still differentiate between what i love and what i hate.... it's mirrored on my face..

Ikhwan,
I Know Somethings Must Be Happen To You.. I Can See Through Your Reaction.. Are You Resist Or What..
Promise To Me That You'll Never Compromise Your Happiness. Don't Let Other People Determine What's Best For You... Don't Let Other People's Opinion Of You Become Your Reality.
Always Remember This Ikhwan... Deep Inside You.. You Have A Good Heart. You Have A Beautiful Soul.You're Kind Of Brilliant If You Know It".

Eurm... life doesn't simple like 11 ABC... What a kind of ecstacy word.. you should know how hard the life when trumble always come into your side... i'm totally unperfect friend for no one but i try my best to keep me up on the track. I'm just like a jingsaw puzzle still looking for the other masterpieces... as what my friends told me.. and i really admitted it, i actually easily infuenced by surrounding especially on what i read, on what i watched, and on what i listened.. so, please don't attempt me... 
my late little brother Irfan with my little sister Ateh
Yesterday is my little brother's birthday... He's supposed to be 7 years old but he passed away 3 years ago during my field training in Hospital Raja Perempuan Zainab II Kota Bharu... Luckily he passed away in our beloved home after there's is no longer chance for him as betold by HUSM health workers...He was diagnosed with ALL... Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia... since 2 years old... he went for medications, a multi drug chemoteraphy regimen, bone marrow puncher, X-ray, MRI, CT Scans and all those medical stuff... He's doing well eventough he lose his hair but i keep noticed him:

Irfan, no matter you lose your hair or what... you're still handsome in the eyes of me...

He is the only siblings that share the same 'I' Capital Letter name.. others start with 'N' and  2008 January 17th is the worst thing happen to him... relapsed ALL... this time his body no longer strong...    my Mum and Dad brought him home for a week before he finally close his eyelid and stop to breath forever... he was with his family but unfortunately, i'm not there... when i arrived, he already gone... i keep blaming myself for that.. i love him so damn much... The Magical Power Of Card,When You're Gone Kelly Clarkson, and Mutiara Hati Nakula dan Sadewa just remembered me to him...

I love my family although i don't really show it and i rather die for them and i hope i'm the one to die before any of them... I just can't bear living without any of them... i'm not too strong... i need to strenghten my connection network between me and Allah.. i don't really pray (sorry) and i wanna change that...if my mum noticed this.. she's gonna to kill me.. haha.. kidding... my biggest and only hope for 2011 onwards is to keep my solah, i just pray when i'm extremely happy, not when i need something...went to  KLCC Al-Syakirin's Mosque for Friday Prayer yesterday made me realize something... with too many Muslims and me myself refuses to think that the abilities to make a pray today coz of no space for me... too crowded but my hati kecil repeatly told me 'just go and Inshaallah there will be a space for you' and then Miracles happen... much more space for me when The English Khutbah was over.. and we start to pray... i hope Allah will never forget me and close His door for people like me.. because i'm not so enough remembering Him...

Bintang Prius has change my perspective a lot.. yeah always better... i need to be smart and lateral in thinking... i was always different...kinda of transformation or whatsoever.. out of almost nowhere, it seemed, as a very young child i developed an extreme fondness toward horses.. Alhamdulillah, i was given opportunities to bloom and be myself.Depending on who you are, where you are and how you are, this mysterious thing we call life can take on many different meaning. To some, life may be an endless string of challenges, while to others life is a constant source of happiness... 
No Matter What 2011 Holds
 See The World In A New Light...
BINTANG PRIUS

I just remembered this lyrics while i watched The Chronicles Of Narnia, The Dawn Treaders..

'We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe. 
It's written in the stars that shine above, 

a world where you and I belong, where faith and love will keep us strong'


There's a lot you can do on here, If you like my post on MY LUCKY STAR IS BINTANG PRIUS feel free to leave a comment...i would love to know what you're thinking...TQ... mekaseh yer!!! -ikhwancalifornia

No comments: