YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pusing Memusing Kepalaku Pening

September 07th
ON THE TWENTIETH DAY OF RAMADHAN

I did'nt know how to start this entry.
OK, let begin from this morning after Sahur... Loud the radio , turn the speaker on and I start to clean up my room, mess up.... and then just simply clean up again.. prepare what i should bring to... 
i'm happy to see my castle shine again .... hehe..
At 11 am, my family and i go to Kota Bharu buying some stuffs.... not much for me actually... more for us. At first, i just wanna buy a t-shirt until then no t-shirts lure me. So, I didn't buy it... in change i buy new boxers... hehe... and finally i've my Baju Melayu after 3 years i wore the same Baju Melayu for Raya. At first, i search for red in color... not found... then i take black and this Baju Melayu is pretty much match with me in size.
You know what ? Today is the first day Kota Bharu Trade Center (KBTC) start its operation with new branches of Giant and Parkson... so they've a lot of discount in the premises. (until September 19th). Finally, the two ways roads in KB City Center now officially turn into one way... at first it is really miserable.... 
We come home at 3 pm and directly fetch my Sis Alang from her hostel... her UPSR exam was over today.... So i ask her what is the toughest subject to kill... she said BM. BM is 'kacang' what?

Exhauted... hot day... mild headache.... I hate this...

Today Buka Puasa at My Grandparent's Village Mosque.... 
and That all...

:: myIC - BLOGGING OFF ☆ ®

No comments: