YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Monday, November 29, 2010

HARRY POTTER 7: HARRY POTTER AND THE DEADLY HALLOWS PART 1

Look, Sharing Is Caring
I Do Realize I Haven't Taken Every Opportunity To Share As Much With You As I Have In The Past, But As You Can See I've Made A Concerted Effort To Remedy That On Recent Days.So Lets All Agree To Focus  Efforts In One Momentous Direction: LEARN,LIFE N FUN 
 I Admitted I Really Love End Of The Year... Not Because Holidays Coz I'm No Longer A Student Or Year-End-Sale... But More To Appreciate The Life..


As I Always Mention In My Previous Post, My Schedule Is Totally Packed And I Have A Such Variable Hectic Life... One Month For Me Is Just Alike One Week... Working, Eating, Playing, Sleeping And Getting Paid... Eurm... I Don't Mind At All And I'm No Longer Mumbling About My Life.. I Should Be Thankful... Yes I Should... As Long As I'm Having My Meal On The Table,Petrol For My Vehicle And El Cetera.. 
Let Talk About The Latest HP Movie:- Harry Potter 7 :- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1. I Watched The Movie On Last Thursday Nov 25th 2010 But I Found No Time To Make A Review On It... Haha...
According To Reuters... Harry Potter Led The World Wide Box Office For A Second Weekend Yesterday, But The Heroic Boy Wizard Had A Close Shave With A Hairy Princess In North America. In Our Country Malaysia, Harry Potter Still Leading In The Cinema..
The Seventh Film In The Hit Franchise, Sold US$163.5 million (RM515 million) Old Worth of Tickets Worldwide, Led By A US$50.3 million Haul In The United States And Canada. The New Harry Potter Film Is Off To The Strongest In The Series, Having Earned US$220.4 million In North America Since It Opened On November19th. Time Warner Inc- Owned Warner Bros Was Similarly Confident The New Film Would Break US$300 million.
I Have No Time In The Weekend To Watch The New Walt Disney Co 3D Cartoon "Tangled" Rapunzel. The Fairy Tale Earned US$49.1 Million Itself Just For 3 Days In The United States.. I Love Soo Damn Much With Graphic And 3D. I Might Watch It This Week Since I'm Gonna Watch Bruce Lee Is My Brother Featuring Aarif Rahman ,The Social Network, Narnia, Tron Legacy And Appalam..

LEARN, LIFE N FUN


YOUR VIRTUAL FRIEND:
Ikhwankaizen Carl

No comments: