YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Saturday, November 13, 2010

SKYLINE INSPIRA = RAKSAKSA

Greetings From Outer Space...

I'm Being Pissed Off Tonight... Haha.. By A Movie... What A Waste Of Money And Time...

Few Weeks Ago, I Saw A Big Sign Board For This Movie Commercial Each Time I Stop For Red Light On My Way Back To Home... So My Expectation For The Movie Is So Damn High.. SKYLINE.. 
Right Now It Seems Like  We're Hitting The Crest For Big Exploding And Awesome Alien Story On Newspaper.. Stephen Hawking (An Atheist) Warned Us About The Incoming Extraterrestial So They Make It As A Real Thing:- A Movie.. 


I Dunno But From My Point Of View, The Movie Is Totally Frustrating.. And Will Be Nominated As The Worst Movie For The Year.. Aliens Or Ugly Monsters? With Drones, Hydra And Tank Blooded And Brained Creatures... Plus Aliens Mothership Itself Which Can Regenerate After Being Nuclear Bombeb. The Best Part Is I Can See The F-22 Raptor And Taranis..
Eric Balfour In The Movie... I Once Know Him Through The Ex-List Drama...
Last Word.. Have A Sweet And Beautiful Dream Everyone.. Make Sure No Beams Of Light Awaken You Especially The Creepy Blue Hypnotizing Light In The Middle Of The Night...

No comments: