YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I NOE MY RITE... YOU JUST SHUT UP

Hi Guys...
Thanks A Bunch For Having Times Drop In Ikhwancalifornia® And Read All The Stuff Here!

This Week Truculence Really Make Me Feel So Horny  Haha... Exhausted... I'm Tired With Stupid Kinda Of People... And I Hate My Job So Damn Much... I Don't Know What I'm Doing Here (In My Workplace). And I Keep Wondering Until Now, Why  A Good Person Always Being Forgotten While Stupid People Always Being Appreciated!!! Damn You!!! Get A Life LOL!!!


You Float Like A Feather
In A Beautiful World
I Wish I Was Special
You're So Fucking Special

But I'm A Creep, I'm A Weirdo
What The Hell Am I Doing Here?
I Don't Belong Here

I Know My Right, You Just Shut Up.. Talk To My Hand Moron.. I Do My Job Pretty Well... If You Do Not Satisfied With Me.. Just Face With Me... And I Can Handle The Problem.. Ooo, Please Don't Mess With Me.. I'm A Bare Warewolf You Know... Whatever Action You Wanna Take On Me.. Just Str8 Do It... As Long As I Know I'm Not Shittin' People... I'm Not Afraid To Take A Stand.. Everybody Come Take My Hand..We'll Walk This World Together Through The Storm.. Whatever Weather..


Now we share the same bright sun, 

The same round moon 

Why don't we share the same love 

Tell me why not 

Life is shorter than most have thought 


But, Thanks God Or I Prefer Call Him As Allah.. For Giving Me  A Chance And A Strength Through This Kind Of Situation... It Actually Make Me Stronger And Value The Life In A Various Perspective.. And Thanks Allah For Giving Me A Happy Family And  Supportive Friends... I Heart You All... 


----HURDLES MAY COME.. BE THANKFUL AND SHOW YOUR GRATITUDES----

No comments: