YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Thursday, August 23, 2012

David Villa Returns -Camp Nou

David Villa has returned on Sunday 19th August in an official match for FC Barcelona and he scored the last goal against Real Sociedad (5-1)
"I'm happy. I really wanted to enjoy it from within. I've given a very important step. Have been very intense 20 minutes, a very important step. There's still work to continue working and training to enjoy," 
 " You're lucky when so many people help you, it's difficult to give thanks. I extend to everyone, without them we would have gotten it, my daughters and my wife who have been holding. I'm also very happy for the confidence of the coaching staff. And with the teammates who have given me a lot of balls."

DAVID VILLA RETURNED AFTER HIS INJURY
 ´I WANT TO BE BETTER THAN BEFORE´

David Villa has returned on Saturday 11 August after nearly eight months out due to the severe injury he suffered last 15 December in the World Cup of Clubs. 
Villa made clear that "my goal is not to be the same as before, I use these months to be better. I have confidence, but again, I go step by step. And I want to thank my teammates for been with me all this time."
Till then,

No comments: