KYLE XY SEASON 3 REVIEW AT IKHWANCALIFORNIA™ ®
As if we needed it, we got another glimpse at how much Jessi is similar to Sarah. That glimpse was not a pretty one. "My mother was awesome," she said after seeing the Latnok symbol on the ceiling, a defying and frowned-upon act. Jessi is so driven that she is on a self-destructive path. Brian is pushing her a lot but Jessi is pushing herself even further and for what? She intentionally sabotaged the pool competition to come out on top. Her lack of social skills and empathy prevents her from seeing the bad side of what she did to Kyle when moving the balls. In fact, she is also hurting herself and it'll be a hard fall when reality hits her.
- Josh and Andy going through couples therapy was fun to watch. Nicole is quite the mom to listen to her son's girlfriend talk about making out with Josh and wanting more! The session also provided us with extra info about Andy: her name is Andromeda as in "ruler of all men" and not Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.
- Stephen using Jessi and Kyle to crack a program developed by one of his students.
- Kyle entering Jessi's room using her direct technique.
- Hillary starting to like Amanda because she showed her "facetious, self-aware and spicy" side.
- Amanda finally accepting that she'll have to share Kyle with others because he has a greater destiny.
- "I'm a teacher. I have to be the smartest one in the class." - Stephen
- "Kyle is coming to work with me. That never ends well." - Stephen
- "There is no one more like me than you." - Kyle to Jessi
- "He's like a television with only one channel. And it's not even a good one." - Andy about Josh