YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Sunday, December 19, 2010

A FLATTER WORLD OF G-STRING!!

Everybody Seems To Be Busy... Yeah With The Countdown Of New Year... Holidays On Christmas And Boxing Day This Weekend... First Of All, I'm So Sorry Because Hikayat Tengahari Jumaat 2 Can't Be Published As Scheduled On The Last Friday... Last Friday Dec 17th Is Actually My Birthday... Not A Real Birthday.. It's Just A Hegira Birthday.. I Were Born On Muharram 11th According To Islamic Calendar... Guess What? Eleven Is My Favourite Figure.. 
So, Let Me Revealed Some Stories Happen To Me After I Went Home From Fair Game (Movie)... I Found The House's Key Left Inside My Room.. Oh No... To Make Things  More Worse... My CellPhone Running Out Of Battery... I Knock The Door And Shout My Housemates Name For Almost 10 Times... It's Already Late.. Nearly 2am... Sometimes I Just Wondering Why They're Sleep To Early And Not Going Out On The Weekend.. Suddenly I Felt My Bladder Full... Need To Find A Place To Pee.. Owh I'm Not Going To Pee In The Flower's Vase... So Inappropriate For A Noble Young Man.. I'm Going Down... Knock Another Friends House.. No Answer... Then I Remember A Surau Next To Our Apartment... I Think Surau Got Washrooms... Damn.... It's Locked... So, I Went To A Thai Kedai Makan In Front And Ask For A Jamban... Eurm... Let It Go.. Then I Borrowed A Thai Chick's Cellphone... Insert My Simcard And Simply Made Five Calls.. The Fifth Call Was Answered... Finally I Can Go Through My Room... Sleepin'. 
Saturday...
10am:- Our Department Bowling Tournament In Brem Mall Kepong... It Was My First Time Being There..
6pm:- Dine Out In AU2... Bought A Christmas Card For Someone.. Check The Balance Of GNC Bonus RM..
9pm:- Nite Call
Sunday....
9pm:- Safely Home... Grilled Chicken Nasi Lemak For Breakfast... Check Out Sunday Newspaper... Watched Cartoon On TV... Barely Talk With Housemates... Say Hi To A Guest...
11pm.... Listen To Christmas Merry Carol Songs... Sleepin'
5pm..... Internet... Laundry... Dine Marathon..
7pm.... My Cliques Ask Me For Going Out... Karaoke Katanya.... Eurm... Nope.... Tomorrow Is Monday Dude.... Weekend Is Over.... I Hate Monday....Yet Another Gloomy And Sleepy Monday....
------------------> End Of The Story
K...Club Hit Disco Songs On The Mind...
Nite..

LIVE A LIFE BRO: LEARN N FUN
Your Virtual Friend
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
LOL.... Gotcha..

No comments: