YESTERDAY WE LEARN χθες μαθαίνουμε , TODAY WE PRACTISE σήμερα ασκούμε , TOMORROW WE ACHIEVE αύριο επιτυγχάνουμε

Friday, December 31, 2010

LILIPUT, FOCKERS, TOURIST (LFT)

Hi Guys :buttrock:,
If You Realize.. Something Went Wrong Here.... For Past 6 Days I Found Difficulties To Connect My Lappy To The Internet... It's Just Another Damn Suck Thing That I Had To Face :banghead:...
Ok... Last Week On Thursday, I Went To Bermuda Searching For Liliput Kingdom... 
Then I Met The Fockers Family On Friday Which Is The Eve Of Christmas...We Ate A Perfect Diner And Going Crazy For Karaoke Till 5am... Got A Turkey... The Next Morning I Woke Up, I Found Nothing In My Christmas Sock... Nothing...:shrug::shrug: Santa Is A Lie.. Seriously...
On The Christmas Noon, We're Heading To The East Venice, Melaka.... Have A Night Cruise, Revolver Tower Of TamingSari, Asam Pedas Melaka With Perfectly Fine Tune Of Open Air Karaoke And 3am Melaka Waterfront Dreaming... Kinda Like It  :) Eventhough We Had To Spend For Almost 3 Hours  On The Road From Ayer Keroh Tol Plaza To The City Center... Middle Finger To Traffic Jam ...
Now I'm Home... Try To Have A Good Sleep On A Bed Of Roses 
Thanks To Angelina Jolie And Johny Depp For The Tourist Last Night... ^O^
Tomorrow Lab BBQ And Straight Away Marathon For Oncall.... No Fireworks And New Year Eve's Celebration For Me /:)



Scrat's Continental Crack-Up Clip

No comments: